Camera Tragedy

Friday, August 10, 2012


Ok so I have some bad news....I lost my Camera, well I didn't lose some mysterious person took it and put it some were else, and now no one and find it. I have been really upset about for the last couple of days. but these are the last pictures of the meals I took on it.

Brown rice with roasted and Ground Sesame Seeds
Sauteed Garden Daikon
Miso soup


Miso Soup
Chickpea salad
Blanched Vegetables
Corn Rice with Roasted Pumpkin Seeds
Strawberry Pie for Dessert 






Noodles and Broth 
Kimpera with  Black Sesame Seeds


Deep Fried Adzuki Bean Rice Ball
Wild Mushroom Gravy
Vegetable Stir fry

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Beautiful photos Claire!
    I'm sure your camera will turn up soon! I remember when I was at Ionia I lost a pair of shoes for a whole week... :)
    Keep smiling and enjoy every bite, whether you can photograph it or not!
    xo
    (other) Claire

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Slider