Spring Time Lunch.

Tuesday, April 30, 2019



I noticed a huge difference in my day when I can get a solid balenced meal in. 
Most of the time I stress my self out with all the other things I am doing that I am confinced I have no time to cook anything other then noodles! which don't get me wrong I love noodles. But I do feel better and more relaxed when I can eat a balanced centered around whole unpolished grain, with a lot of vegetable dishes to go with it. 

For Lunch :
Short Grain Brown Rice
(Watch my video in how to cook Brown Rice here)
-
Kimchi
(Read my recipe on how to make your own Kimchi here)
-
Spicy Pickled Olives and Peppers
-
Scallion Miso
-
Radish Apple Salad
 with a Olive oil, Salt, Vinigar Dressing.
-
Sautéed Zuchini, Collard Greens, and Corn with Crumbled Tofu 
(Watch my video in how to make Tofu here)









You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Slider