Eat all your Snacks Hurry!!!

Saturday, May 26, 2012

Today was pretty much all about Food!
Tomorrow the whole community I am apart of is playing a game for ten days where we all only eat the food we make for Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner for everyone!
No Snacks,junk food, cooking for your self , and no Coffee, Cigarettes, or Alcohol. 
I think it is going to be fun!
it is a game to bring us all closer together about food and how it effects us!

So everyone had to eat the rest of their snacks while they could ;) 

I helped make lunch this morning and the menu was:
Clear Broth soup with onions,corn,carrots,burdock, 
(It came out really well! I was surprised)

Napa Cabbage salad with Dulse and a White miso Lemon dressing

Sauteed Mustard greens!

Brown rice with roasted Sunflower seeds (I ground some too)






Saori and I made a snack in the middle of the afternoon 
we made Basil Pasta!!!











Dinner was nice and simple 

Millet.
Broccoli Tempura
Blanched Vegetable Salad with a Vinegar dressing
Lentil Soup with Ginger!






Thanks for Stopping By!!
If you Have any Questions about the Food I will be happy to answer as best I can!

You Might Also Like

3 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Slider