Orthorexic?

Saturday, May 05, 2012

Yesterday I found out that there is a diagnoses that Is the opposite of a anorexic which is a orthorexic, which is were you're oppressed with food.....
I really like that.
I am sure there is a bad side to that diagnosis, but it's one of the best obsessions of heard of ;)
(maybe I have it!!?)


Yesterday we had or lunch
Clear broth ginger soup with spring onions.




Brown rice with sesame seed gomashio.

Pan fried tempeh then cook down in shoyu broth with wakame.

Blanched vegetable salad.

Dill cabbage pickles.



For dinner we had
Udon Noodle soup


Millet with a sesame sauce.

Daikon Nishime

Leftover blanched vegetables.


If you have any questions (or want more information on the food) please email me at clairej92@hotmail.com

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Slider