Food on the Move!

Friday, May 25, 2012


Oh boy! This summer hitting just gotten me so excited and full of energy (that came out of no where)
I have been so busy with changing around the blog to how I want it (doesn't it look pretty?!)
Cooking lunches in the morning, Taking pictures (and trying to get better at it) like a mad woman!, All ways thinking of something else I could do like sewing the most random things......and all the other things that go in my day to day life.
I also have been eating like a queen 
Check out these meals we had the last two days!

Lunch Yesterday

A Onion Carrot Puree Soup. 
 Adzuki Bean Rice.
 Blanched Napa Cabbage
  With a Little Gomashio on top of the Rice


For Dinner Yesterday
A Sweet Vegetable Millet Porridge 
With Blanched Kale 
(perfect for  last night, it was cold)

This Mornings Lunch 
Wheat Rice 
 Sauteed Cabbage and Parsley 
 Black Eyed Peas
("I Got a Feeling!!)
A Broccoli puree Soup with Corn and a little Umeboshi 


We have guest from Czech and they make yummy food
For Dinner
Bulger with Lentils and Sweet Vegetables. 

 Blanched Broccoli 
Napa Cabbage Salad with Radishes with a Umeboshi dressing with a little Basil and Sesame oil 
 Puree sweet Onion Soup!
Thanks for stopping by!
If you have any question about the food please let me know!

You Might Also Like

8 comments

  1. Dear Clarie,
    you are not Orthorexic, you are great!
    Thank you for your great Macro foods....you are a Master Cook...you are a great Macro teacher....very very inspiring for all people those meet you...!!!!
    With gratitude and love for all your great teaching and macro foods you do here....and for this page too...
    Carlo Davoli from Italy carlodavoli@yahoo.com
    Hugs and kisses...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your blog went up 200% in the last days or weeks! Love the new pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Claire, your blog looks lovely!! Could you explain the recipe of the Umeboshi dressing and the Broccoli puree Soup with Corn and a little Umeboshi? I'm curious!!
    Since here in Portugal is quite hot I'll send some warm love!!
    Kisses,
    Sandra Mesquita

    ReplyDelete
  4. keep up the great simple food. very inspiring for me

    Janet Dawn Carney

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Sandra
    Umeboshi dressing on the Napa salad with radishes is made of Umeboshi paste, water and a little dried basil. I am sorry I can't give you the exact amounts (measuring is not my strong suit) but I am sure if you just have fun with it you will make something delicious.
    and the Broccoli puree Soup with Corn and a little Umeboshi was made of mostly the stem of the broccoli and some onions (for sweetness) boiled in enough water to your liking (depends if you want it thick or brothy) until soft add salt to taste, then blend. cook the corn (off the cob)in the soup then add just a little umeboshi to taste.. It is really good cold to if it is too hot where you live ;)I hope this helped
    thank you all for your lovely comments!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have only read this blog posting so far and I find it to be very simple, straight forward and LOVE the big pictures. So how did this affect the social atmosphere in the community?

    Tome'-Jo

    ReplyDelete
  7. I don't quite know! they are in full support. and think it is a little funny to hear clicks of a camera while they are chewing their food!

    we will have to wait and see

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you Claire!!
    I will do it for sure!!

    Sandra Mesquita

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Slider