Quinoa with Tofu and a Arugula herb Salad.

Friday, June 29, 2018

Long summer days and simple summer lunches. 

I don't know if I have told you guys yet. But I have moved again! I am Columbia MO now and I am very happy here. But let me tell you I have never experienced a summer so hot and humid. I have been struggling with what I want to cook let alone eat when it is so hot.

Light and cooling quick to cook foods is what I have been craving. 
So here is a typical meal for me this summer.


For Lunch 

Quinoa
 cooked with a dash of Shoyu and Sesame Oil
(watch and learn how to make Quinoa here)
-
Crispy pan fried Tofu,deglazed with Mirin and Shoyu.
(watch and learn how to make Tofu here)
-
Arugula Herb Salad
 with diced Onions marinated in Umeboshi Vinegar , Cucumber, Celery, with a Olive oil, Lemon, Salt and Pepper Dressing








You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Slider