I'll Follow the Sun/ Macro Food Everyday new Look

Friday, April 10, 2015

Hello!! do you like the blogs new look!? I have been wanting to redo it for a while and the last couple of days I had a lot of free time to get it done!

I have been cooking on a Nabe burner in a hacienda in Mexico the last couple of days, and to tell you the truth I loved it! just like camping! the only thing is by the time all the food was ready I just ate it all up with out taking pictures! so I am sorry. but I got these pretty pictures of lunch in LA, then Breakfast in Mexico!


For Lunch
Quinoa Salad! 
with Avocado,Tomato, Cucumber,Olives,Sprouts,Lettuce,Sesame Dressing
(watch and learn how to cook Quinoa here)
-
Stir-Fry Udon with Tofu, Kinpira Carrots and Onions, and Kale
(watch and Learn how to make Udon here)
(watch and learn how to cook Stir-fry Udon here)
-
Boiled Corn on the cob with Umeboshi Paste

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Quick Breakfast in Mexico!
Summer Miso Soup 
with Snap Peas Sprouts Tofu and Wakame 
(watch and learn how to make Tofu here)
(watch and learn how to make Miso Soup here)
-
Rolled Oats cooked with a pinch of Salt
topped with mixed Nuts Seeds and Raisins 








You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Slider