I Love Tacos!

Monday, April 13, 2015

 This trip to California has been a very productive time for me. I have Filmed another Cooking Video!  Eric LeChasseur talented chef and owner of the restaurant Seed in Venice California and I got together to filmed a Making Seitan/deep-fried Zucchini Tacos!!! 
These things were so so so god guys. and so simple to make. I am so excited to share the video with as soon as I can.

I am searching for music to go with the video now so I can edit it. if any of you want to record a song for me please let me know!

 Lunch was a leftovers kind of lunch.

 For Lunch 
Leftover Vegetable Fried Brown Rice
(watch and learn how to make Brown Rice here)
-
Reheated Fried Pinto Beans
-
Cold Soba Noodles 
-
Blanched Kale
-
Salad with Red Onion and Lemon Vinegar Olive Oil and Shoyu Dressing
-
Steamed Pita Bread
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
For Dinner
Tacos!!
Deep Fried Zucchini Tacos 
with fresh Pico de gallo
Cabbage , and a Vegan Ranch Dressing 
Corn Torillas
-
Setan Tacos 
(watch and learn how to make Setan here)
with Pico de gallo
Cabbage, and Avocado 








You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Slider