The Hungry Game

Monday, May 28, 2012

We are on our second day of this Food game we are playing  which I like to call "THE HUNGRY GAME" (just kidding) 
but I am taking this opportunity to eat less and chew more to help with my digestion! (Yay for Chewing!)
But the night before this game started my friend and I made a little midnight snack!

Deep Fried Apple Burritos!!!! 
and I am going to share them with you. 
They were made of  apples  .
With Rice Syrup sweetener. 
Thickened with Kudzu .
Then Stewed for a little bit.

Then we wrapped our Burritos.
Then Deep pan Fried!
(then we ate the extra Apples)
They came out perfect crunchy on the outside and sweet and juicy on the inside!! 










Then came morning (sigh)  

We had for Lunch
Blanched Vegetable salad!
Carrot Nishime.
Roasted Sunflower butter.
Brown Rice.
Adzuki Bean soup with Ginger and Sweet vegetables.








Snack For everyone was a Fruit Kanten!


Dinner was a one pot meal of Vegetable fried Rice!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Slider