Peach Cobbler with homemade Coconut Ice Cream

Wednesday, October 05, 2016

For Lunch
Brown Rice
(watch and learn how to make Brown Rice here)
-
Cucumber Dill Pickles
-
Sautéed Kale with Tofu
(watch and learn how to make Tofu here)
-
Onions,Squash,Beets,and Carrots Sautéed together for a long slow sweet time
pretty much becoming my favorite way to have root vegetables.
-
Raw Arugula,Carrot,Cucumber Salad with a Lemon Tahini Dressing garnished with toasted Sesame Seeds.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

For Dessert 
I recently received a cookbook written by my friend Eric named
 it is a vegan, macrobiotic dessert book. and I am so excited to make every single thing in it. 


"This is the first vegan macrobiotic self-published cookbook by world renowned chef, Eric Lechasseur. This book contains stunning full-color photographs, taken in Eric and his wife Sanae Suzuki's garden by photographer Yoshi Ueda. "Love, Eric" contains recipes that were created by Chef Eric Lechasseur as he studied vegan and macrobiotic cooking to help his wife overcome serious medical problems. In the cookbook, Eric tells the story of his love-inspired pastry recipes, and how his pursuit of macrobiotics eventually healed his own crippling allergies. As a bonus, Eric has also included five macrobiotic beverage recipes and helpful tips for making your own macrobiotic masterpieces."

Sounds pretty good right? 
So I started my journey through this book with making the 
Peach Cobbler 
with Coconut Milk,Apple Juice, Rice Syrup Ice-cream 
I didn't have an Ice-cream maker so I had to make do with freezing it then taking the egg beater to it a couple of times. But it came  out amazing! 



You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Can you share more recipes please? This is my dream food but I don't know how to make this kind of food.

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Slider