Visiting Seed Kitchen in Santa Monica.

Wednesday, October 05, 2016

I was invited to spend the last week in Santa Monica California with the wonderful Sanae Suzuki and Eric Lechasseur. They asked me if I could make a short video on their wonderful restaurant Seed Kitchen. unfortunately, they had to close Seed Kitchen. and wanted to share their story of running the place and what it meant to them. I, of course, could never refuse to be a part of such a thing.  
I first went to Seed Kitchen three years ago. I immediately felt at home in their small cozy place in Venice Beach. and the food was always amazing. especially for a picky eater like me. I was blown away. My favorite was the tacos. I just can't get enough. so I got Eric to make a cooking video with me on how to make them! watch it here!
 I am so proud of all the hard work they put into this beautiful place for the last eight years. and I just want to thank them. I am very excited to do what I can to make this video/memory of such a wonderful place. 









You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Slider