Finding my place for the Winter

Thursday, November 17, 2016

Traveling, Traveling, Traveling....It got a little crazy there for me for a while. but I am happy to say I get to settle down a little bit. in Asheville North Carolina!
 I am going to be focusing on making the best content I can for this Blog and also more cooking videos! 
The holidays are just getting me excited. 
I am going to get some stuff done!! 
Most of the cooking of the food on this blog will probobly be my cooking this winter. 
I am always looking to collaborate with people who love good food! 


For Lunch
Brown Rice
(watch learn how to make Brown Rice here)
with roasted Sesame Seeds
-
Black Bean Vegetable Soup
-
Soba Salad with Baked Sweet Potato, Argula, Cucumber, and a Mustard dressing
-
Sautéed Cabbage

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

For Dinner
Veggie Stirfry Rice with the leftover Rice
-
Bllanched Kale










You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Slider