I Leave you with Four days Worth of Meals!!

Thursday, March 14, 2013

Oh boy....ok guys I am going away for two weeks. well not really I am going on a Electronics fast with the rest of the community. you know, that thing we do every beginning of a new season. well spring is about to start so we are going to start it off with another electronics fast, No computers, iPods, internet, movies nothing with a screen......Except my Camera so I will be taking pictures that I will share at the end yay!!! 

so before that starts I wanted to show guys the meals we have been having the last couple of days!!
I will miss you guys see you in two weeks hopefully with a new cooking video !!


Day 1
lunch
Noodles and Broth
-
Soba Noodles
-
Shoyu Shitaki Kombu Broth
-
Blanched kale
-
Nori 
-
Scallions
-
carrots

~~~~

Dinner
Long Grain Brown Rice
-
Kidney Beans
-
Sauteed Kale
Day 2
For Lunch
Quinoa with a Scallions Garnish
-
Vegetable Stir Fry
-
Natto
-
Miso Soup

~~~~~

Dinner
Brown Rice
with
Roasted Almonds
-
 Sauteed Wakame 
-
Pan fried Tofu sauteed with Kale
-
Napa Cabbage Pickles
-
Barley Shitaki Soup

Day 3
For Lunch
Pan fried Sweet Brown Rice Mochi
-
Miso Soup
-
Black Soy beans cooked with Onions


~~~~~

For Dinner

Buckwheat cooked with Squash
-
Arame water Sauteed with Onions and Carrots and a little of Tahini
-
Blanched Cabbage
Day 4

For Lunch
Brown rice cooked with Pumpkin Seeds
-
Nori
-
Sauteed Cabbage flavored with Umeboshi
-
Creamy Squash Soup


~~~~~

Dinner
Quinoa 
-
Cabbage Shoyu Pickle
-
Kidney Beans
-
Blanched Kale, Carrots, Onions

~~~

phew..now for Dessert!
Stewed Pears with Roasted Almonds



You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. This is my first visit to your blog. The photos alone, not to mention the wonderful recipes, are enough to inspire me to get back to a more macro way of eating. I like the idea of a "fast" from electronics, sounds like a good way to get back in touch with ourselves.

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Slider