Busy Week

Sunday, March 31, 2013

 The Snow is just starting to melt yay!! we are probably going to have a flood in the next three weeks. 
It is a very exciting and busy week in the community right now, so many people have come home. 

 we are going to be having a visit from Mr. Warren Kramer this week also!He is a very good Macrobiotics teacher who we like to bring out to us every once and a while to get some spring time inspiration! he is going to give a couple of lectures and cooking classes (which I am very excited about) 

I am also planing to do alot for this humble site, giving it a bit of a makeover and all that fun stuff!
 I have been having fun testing out my design skills with the pictures, what do you think!?

 For Lunch
Buckwheat
-
Sweet Vegetable Lentils
-
Blanched Vegetable Salad
-
Clear Broth Soup with Ginger and Kombu and Shitaki

~~~

For Dinner
Millet with Sesame Seeds
-
Sauteed Brussels Sprouts
-
Blanched Collard Greens






You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. I saw that sometimes the quantity of your dishes changes that for any reason.
    i Had also noticed that the vegetables sometimes are equal in quantity that the cereal..
    thanks a lot...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well genoraly in macrobiotics they say a good ratio is 50 percent grain and 30 percent vegetables and other stuff, but that is in weight!!

    but I change up my amounts just depending on what I personally am listening to from my own body

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Slider