Day 1 and Day 2

Saturday, April 06, 2013

I am so sorry (to my self I guess) for not posting earlier. being out here in Alaska at least where I live in Alaska, the internet connection can get really bad.

but back to happier story's! It has been amazing to have Warren Kramer here teaching. It seems like I can digest the information easier at this time of year better too.
but I will write more about his visit tomorrow when I post the pictures of his cooking classes (ooh if that doesn't have you coming back for more I just don't know ;)

I am going to catch you guys up on the two days we had before Warren got here

Day 1
For Lunch 
Brown Rice with Chickpeas
with shisho powder
-
Shoyu Onion Pickles
-
Blanched Vegetable Salad
-
Clear Broth Soup 

~~~

For Dinner
Millet with a Tahini Sauce
-
Blanched Broccoli
-
Cucumber Salad with Dulse

Day 2

Bulgar cooked with caramelized Onions
-
Black Eyed Peas
-
Blanched Collards
-
Miso Soup

~~~
Noodles and Broth
-
Vegetable Tempura 
-
Blanched Broccoli
-
Nori







You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. me encanto tu cocina
    i love your kitchen it's so lovely

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Slider