Death By Dessert (what a way to go)

Thursday, April 11, 2013

I decided to celebrate my birthday yesterday by pretty much almost dieing by dessert!!
it was soooooo goooood!!! I like to bake and that is exactly what I did yesterday!
now I don't feel so good,  but it was so worth it. you got to let your self binge every once in a while.
For lunch
Millet with caramelized Onions
-
Nishime with Carrots and squash and Cabbage
-
Pressed Salad with Napa Cabbage and Radishes 
with a 
Tahini Lemon Dressing
-
Black Soy bean Miso Soup
~~~~
Dinner
 Brown Rice with Sesame Seeds
-
Fried Seitan with Onions and Mustard
-
Blanched Broccoli and Cabbage with Lemon
-
Radish Pickle
-
Nori to eat with me Rice
~~~
Desserts
My Sister made me some Chocolate covered Strawberries which I never have but are the only thing I like Chocolate with!!
And I made Some 
Fruit Tarts with Almond cream with Strawberries Blueberries and Raspberries  and pears layered on top with a Apricot jam Glaze




You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Slider