Day 3. A New Plate!!

Thursday, April 25, 2013

I am really enjoying having this time and space and project to focus on food and photography, I feel like I am learning a lot just doing it everyday and pretty much my life is wrapped up around food these days! but don't worry I am planning to go out when this 10 day diet thing is done!  

and I got a new plate yesterday yay!! check it out I used it at dinner!!

so yesterday was day 3 and here is what we had!

For Breakfast
Amaranth
-
Leftover Blanched Vegetable
-
Miso soup

~~~~~~

For Lunch
Left over Chickpea Millet Paddies 
with
Tofu Tartar Sauce
-
More Blanched Vegetables
(ok I love Vegetables so yeah)
-
Sauerkraut

~~~~~~~

For Dinner
Brown Rice and Wild Rice Cooked together
-
Steamed Vegetables
with 
Umeboshi Sauce
-
Green Lentil Soup with herbs and spices 

there must be some people getting tiered of seeing those same flowers in all the pictures, I got to switch it up!








You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Slider