Fried Leftovers!!! and playing with my Food!

Thursday, April 18, 2013


So i finely have a opportunity  to do something I have allways wanted to do.....there is a cook book by one of my favorite cooks and people Mayumi and in this book she has a 10 day detox diet menu , and I am not doing this to detox...it just looks so freaking delicious that I want to eat it...and it might give me energy inspiration who knows, I like to play games with food...
I am very excited about it and I will be starting on Monday! I would like to know more about what you guys are cooking!?. I love to know what my friends are eating around the world!

For Lunch I made
White Rice with Roasted Walnuts
-
left over Kidney Beans
-
Blanched Daikon and Kale
-
Sauteed Sweet Vegetables ,onions,squash,carrots, yams,


~~~~

For Dinner
Fried leftover Rice 
with Leeks and Cellery and pieces of pan fried tofu and the leftover sauteed Sweet vegetbles
-
raw Salad with Cucumbers and a Watercress vinegar syrup, olive oil Dressing
 


You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Hi Claire,
    I just finished breakfast - it was
    Miso soup with daikon, shiitake and tofu, then
    Soft sweet rice with azuki beans (leftover) with some gomashio,
    Blanched green cabbage and some
    Sauerkraut-apple-carrot salad with umesu.
    A kind of cleansing breakfast :)

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Slider