Just Eat all Day!!!!

Saturday, August 03, 2013




 OH wow!!! I had a full day of just eating and a little over eating (my worst habit) 
I had Lunch,Snack,Dinner,Second Dinner,Dessert!!!! 

But I am kinda letting my self off the hook for the next couple of days, cause I am going to start a healing diet for my self for 10 days, starting Thursday!! I am very excited about it! 

 I am going to try and work on different kind of posts while I have this time next Thursday and....maybe like Photo tutorials for cooking basics (like Brown Rice and Vegetables and things!) and it will give me time to finish some cooking videos I am in the middle of!
Anyway.....you understand I got big plans for the blog so lets just move on the the food!!

For Lunch
-
Brown Sweet Rice with Kidney beans Mixed with Caramelized Onions
-
Blanched Broccoli and Cabbage Garnished with Roasted Sesame Seeds and Brown Rice Vinegar 
-
Chunky Kinpira sort of thingy ....let me explain 
Squash and Carrots Sauteed in Oil and Garlic and Salt and Shoyu for a Long Time!! So Yummy!!
-
Miso Soup


 ~~~~~
For Snack
-
 Peach Kantan Blended and Garnished with Roasted Pecans
~~~~~~

For Dinner Number 1 .....let me explain
We had dinner at the long house...and then My brother invited me to a dinner he made, and both looked so good, so there was only one thing to do....Eat Both!!
-
Noodle Salad
one made with Udon Noodles and one made wit Soba Noodles
-
Nishime Squash and Cabbage
-
Sauteed Daikon and Daikon Tops
~~~~~~~~

Dinner Number 2
Tacos!!
made with 
White Rice cooked with Corn
-
Tomato Salsa
-
Fried Black Beans
-
Lettuce Salad with Olives
-
Corn Tortillas

~~~~

Dessert 
Strawberry Muffin 
-
Strawberry Sauce!













You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Oh my... I just LOVE your blog!!!

    Can you please give me the recipe for the " Peach Kantan Blended and Garnished with Roasted Pecans" ? Pretty please? :)

    With love,
    Shelah

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Slider