Noodle Slad and Soft Rice

Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Rich and Simple eating...I am always struggling with this balance in my own Macrobiotic practice, I know I don't need alot of the rich food I eat (and it is not doing anything for my health) 

but it seems more interesting to me to go back and fourth (I don't really have a choice either), and I just try not to make my self feel to bad about going back and fourth between Rich and simple foods, It is much worse for my mental health if I am going to beat my self up for eating a cookie or something like that..


For Lunch we had
Noodle Salad
made Layering all the different components
Udon Noodles
Wakame mixed with Pickled Mushrooms
Blanched Kale 
and a Shoyu Lemon Dressing 
Topped with Sesame Seeds


~~~~~~
I Love soft Rice!! It is my comfort food!!
For Dinner
Adzuki Bean soft Rice
with Roasted Sunflower Seeds
-
Blanched Cabbage with Lemon




You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Slider