Day 4: and Cookies!!

Friday, April 26, 2013



I made cookies!! they were not apart of the "10 day detox diet" .
but when you have a idea like cookies calling out to you ...I just had to Listen!!  
and they are some of my favorite kind of cookies, I love them so much I even made a video on how to make them if you remember.
and some thing I have been noticing is with this diet (and I am not an expert, I am not sugessting anything, just speaking for my self)
 is I do not eat this much tempeh, tofu , seitan all the time, a couple of times a week maybe... but it is fun to try!! 

For Breakfast
Corn with Umeboshi Paste
-
Blanched Broccoli
-
Bancha Tea

~~~~

For Lunch 
Cucumber Sandwiches
 (ok it was supposed to be cucmbers, but I didn't have any so I used slightly rinsed off dill pickles and blanched daikon) with Tofu Mayonnaise
-
Blanched Kale
-
Leftover Lentil Soup

~~~~

For Dinner
it was supposed to be Sea Bream with fish but I don't eat fish so I made

Tempeh cooked down with Leeks and shoyu
layered out on a bed of reheated leftover Rice
with fresh Parsley 
-
Miso Soup 






You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Slider