I Want your Ideas!

Tuesday, February 19, 2013

I have all these exciting (well exciting to me) ideas for this blog! 
I want to redecorate the place! 
and have a page for basic Recipes, the blog would still be for the Daily Meals that we have here in Ionia. 
there would be a index for  step by step recipes (with Pictures!) for for the dishes! and I would get information on how to make those dishes from the some of the best Macrobiotic cooks I can get my hands on. so the recipes and be trust worthy!
what do you think!?
it is going to take a little while to get a little library of them together, but I em excited for the task!!
and if there is any specific recipes you would want!?? 

 For Lunch we had

Brown Rice
-
Blanched Arugula 
-
Tempeh
-
Boiled Yams
-
Miso Soup

~~~~

For Dinner we had

Corn Porridge
-
HIjiki kinpira syle
-
Blanched Daiokn and Daikon Greens



You Might Also Like

5 comments

  1. Recipes would be great!
    I like your photos, and I think, it would be really a "whole" if you would post recipes too.
    And the step-by-step recpies sound really great especially for beginners!
    Great blog, thanks for your work :)

    Kind regards from the Netherlands,
    Csilla

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I forgot to say that I like your videos too :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you!! it is great to hear from you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is an awesome idea. I am devoted to rice, greens and beans ... miso and hearty soups. I often have to go out in search of basic recipes for some of the items you have pictured.

    I love your blog and the videos. Your site is inspiring and I feel healthier after just looking at the pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Claire,
    You ideas are great! I'm loving the pictures!
    Hope to see them come to life soon!
    <3
    Sandra

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Slider