Relaxing and Cooking Noodles!

Friday, February 08, 2013

 At this time of year it is easy for me to get myself stressed and feel guilty that I am not getting more done and being more productive.. I just to remember to relax and try to go with the amount of energy I have. one thing I do is try to pick one thing I want to get done that day, and give my self the time and space to do that and not feel bad about how long it takes me to do it. 
just a thought I was having!

I Finely finished editing my new cooking video yay!!
I would love to know what you think!?
and if you have any ideas of what the next one should be about I would love to hear!??

 
For Lunch we had
Millet with Squash
with
Umeboshi Pickles
-
Turnips cooked with Brussels Sprouts
-
Blanched Vegetable Salad with a Tahini Dressing
-
White Bean Soup with Onions


~~~~

For Dinner we had
Barley Porridge with Chickpeas
and Sweet Vegetables 
-
Broccoli with a Dipping Sauce


You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. sooo cute to see the kiddies chopping and cooking! Now I want noodles- yum!!

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Slider