No Oil No Problem!

Tuesday, February 12, 2013

 today I am going show two days worth of meals, except I didn't eat dinner the first day so I can't tell what it was. I have been not eating any oil for the last two weeks and feel great! I love to try things with my diet and leanr how different foods effect me and how much of them I really want, its a game really! even though it is the middle of winter and it seems totally wrong not to be eating tons of deep fried things ;) I have been doing good though!!
 I have been eating a little bit of nuts and seeds though keeping it to a minimum.

For Lunch we Had
Brown Rice
-
Boiled Yams
-
Chickpea Salad
-
Blanched Kale
-
Turnip Pickles


~~~~

For Lunch we Had 

Brown Rice with Walnuts
-
Daikon with a Sesame Sauce
-
Blanched Kale
-
Adzuki Bean Soup

~~

For Dinner

Millet with Squash
-
Blanched Vegetable Salad



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Slider