Natural Remedies wit Mayumi Nishimura

Sunday, December 11, 2016

I am so happy to share this new cooking video on making some natrual hot liquid remedies to help sooth what aches you this holiday season. 
I am super happy to know how to make these drinks Thank you Mayumi. they have helped me so much over the years.

Ume Kuzu
What a cover all amaizing drink. when ever you are having digestion issues this drink really does help.

Sweet Vegetable Drink
I make this one probobly the most. It is so relaxing and soothing. When ever I feel tight and warn out from say junk food. I turn to this to help relax my muschles and get rid of all the salty foods iv'e eaten.

Ume Sho Bancha
the simpliest of the three but don't underestimate the powerful effect. helps circulation going and also a good tea to sip on after a large meal to help keep eveything moving smoothly. 



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Slider