From Russia with Love!

Saturday, November 24, 2012

  OK let me catch you up here
 before i left Ionia (home sweet home) we had a Delicious 
Seitan Pot Pie
-
Gravy
-
Cranberry sauce
-
Salad 

And then I went to Russia!!
And I am in Moscow right now!
I have never been in such a big city before and eating in a big city is quite different, and sometimes quite difficult. 
But I am getting better at cooking for my self more and making time to cook, and trying not to rely on living off of noodles and Ramen.
I am really loving Tea out here I have found though!

the first real big meal we had was at a oriental Restaurant 
I got 
Fried Rice
-
Avocado Salad
-
Deep Fried tofu
-
Spring Rolls
-
Salad 
-
Miso Soup

It was really good, A little salty for me right now but what ever!

And in the Morning I made
for Breakfast 
Soft Buckwheat 
with Sauteed Leeks

And for Lunch I made
Brown Rice
-
Sauteed Cabbage with Tofu
-
Potato Salad 
-
Vegetable Soup!









You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Slider