Have to Find Time to Sit Down and Eat!

Sunday, November 25, 2012

 Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Dessert!
I don't know how people manage Eating in a City, all this Go Go Go energy makes it hard to sit down and chew and digest a meal. 
But i am enjoying my self.

Yesterday I made for Breakfast
Mochi 
-
Miso Soup
-
Oats
-
Apple Juice Kudzu with Ginger

For Lunch I ate out and had
Poarr Tea
-
Tofu cooked with vegetables.
-
Lentil Soup
-
Pumpkin Turnover
-
Glass Noodle Salad


For Dinner I made
Noodles 
-
Broth 
-
Tempura
-
Blanched Nappa Cabbage
-
Grated Daikon

Dessert
Stewed Apples with Amasaki 









You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. your photos look so delicous and inviting and surely are an inspiration for me! thank you so much! - Ildiko

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Slider