I might be Over Eating little tiny bit ;)

Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Ok so I have alot going on with me right now, I am preparing for a trip to Russia and Finland and New York (yay!) and I have to be ready in like 6 days...
So what i am trying to say is that I am sorry for the lack of posting.
and would you like to see the Food I am going to have on this trip!?

Anywho..
For Lunch we had 
Lima Beans with Onions
-
Brown Rice
-
Blanched Cabbage with Umeboshi Vinegar
-
Sauteed Carrots with Ginger
-
Miso Soup

For Lunch the Next day ;)
Nituke with Root vegetables and Cauliflower
-
Buckwheat 
-
French Onion Soup
-
Blanched Broccoli and Cabbage
(Cabbage is pretty much the only green vegetable we have at the moment)

Snack 
Adzuki Bean Squash 
 I did not know they were going make Adzuki beans for dinner befor I made my snack

Dinner
Adzuki Bean Fried Rice 
Corn Tortillas
Salad


















You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Slider