Cooking myself, and Going Out.

Saturday, December 08, 2012

 Being in the city, it is hard to cook every meal at home. I have been cooking one meal, going out for one meal, not intentionally that has just been how it is working out. 
It is good to Eat out every once in a while, you could be inspired! you could find something you want to cook!

The two Meals I cooked were

White Rice with Shiso leaves
-
Raw Salad with Tahini Dressing
-
Fried Beans
-
Apple 


Brown Rice
-
Seitan Fried with onions and Yams
-
Blanched Kale
-
Bean Soup

The Meals I Ate out, 
What I Had at Mana Organic

Kuchicha Tea
-
Noodles and Broth and Vegetables 
-
Tofu Cheese Cake 
-
Almond Cooky

What we had at Angelicas Kitchen
-
Kimpira 
-
Corn Bread with Lenil Soup
-
Millet with Tempeh and Sauce










You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Slider