Eating in New York City!

Tuesday, December 04, 2012

So I am in New York City now
 (back in America where I can understand what people are saying yay!!) 
And Eating some pretty delicious Food!

The day before yesterday I made lunch with a darling friend 
we made it all mostly from leftovers!

Vegetable Fried Rice with Tofu!
-
Black Beans with Onions and Garlic.
-
Raw Salad with Tahini Lemon Dressing.
-

Then yesterday spent the day actually in the City! 
and had Lunch at the Souen restaurant in Soho, it was so yummy! and I have never been to a Macrobiotic restaurant, it so fun wanting to eat everything on the menu!
I couldn't decide what dessert to have so I got two!
I had

Marinated Burdock
-
Seitan Ginger Dumplings
-
Yuba
-
Udon Noodles in Vegetable Broth
-
Tofu Cheese Cake with a Blueberry topping!
-
Stewed Apples with Granola.

when dinner came around I ended up at another Souen at Union Square (I wanted to compare)
and Had

Tempeh Croquettes with a Tahini Dill Sauce.
and Vegetables.
-
Brown Rice and Natto
-
Blueberry Kantan with some Kukicha tea 











You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Slider