End of the Trip

Saturday, December 15, 2012

I am home now yay!! it feels so good. I had a awesome trip and it was amazing to see so many people/places these last couple of weeks. and I had some pretty amazing food as well!
But I am excited to just chill out and eat simply for the next couple of days.

but this is the last meals I had on the trip!

at Souen in Soho New York City, I had a lunch with a bunch of friends and I Had

Lentil Soup
-
Brown Rice with Umeboshi paste
-
Seitan With Sautéed Root Vegetables 
-
and I had the Tofu Cheese Cake again!






Then I went to Boston and had dinner with a friend and she made us

Tofu Keesh 
-
Millet
-
Sautéed Vegetables
-
Red Lentil Soup (Lentil soup was everywhere this week)
-
And a Pear Cake





Then I stopped at KI (Kushi Institute ) in The Berkshires, and Had

Brown Rice with Umeboshi Paste
-
Kudzu Vegtables with Arame 
-
Raw Salad with a Pumpkin Seed Dressing
-
White Bean Soup


While I was in the area my friends and I stopped in at a place where my favorite Dessert chef works (have you ever heard of Satos Dessert Book?) He makes all natural vegan Desserts!! and they are amazing!
And ordered every dessert he had made!!!

We had some food too ;)

Deep Fried Spring rolls 
-
White Rice with Black Sesame Seeds
-
Soba Noodles and Broth!
-

and for the Desserts we Started Out with (there was four of us) 

Green Tea Rice Dream
-
then had 
Tiramisu
-
Coconut Cream Pie
-
Key Lime Pie 









You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. wow!! looks like you had a ton of amazing food!!! And I am super excited about that cookbook- I didn't know it existed!! now to track one down....

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Slider