Cooking food in Mexico/ Cooking with Sanae Suzuki cooking video

Wednesday, May 14, 2014


I am back home! yay!
The adventure to California and Mexico is at a end. actually I came home about two weeks ago, but I just couldn't face a computer. I just wanted to enjoy being home and doing nothing.

Now I have all of these food pictures from our last days in Mexico and of all the food we have been eating at home... and I think it is time to share!

cooking in Mexico was a trip all on its own, we only had one Nabe burner and one pot. but I didn't feel strong enough to eat local food. I needed to have some home cooked food.

While I was in California I got to film and Cooking Video with my good friend Sanae Suzuki 
I was very excited to meet both her and her husband and see their Macrobiotic restaurant they run in Venice California. the food is so so so delicious.
I hope you watch and enjoy the video


but back to Mexico
so For the last day we had
for Lunch
White Rice
-
Blanched Kale and Broccoli
-
Nishime Yams and Tofu
-
Sauerkraut
-
Nori

~~~~~~~~

For Dinner
Brown Rice
-
Pressed Salad with Apple
and some local Avocado on the side
-
Sauteed Broccoli and Tofu






You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Slider