Chewing Chewing Chewing

Thursday, June 27, 2013

So we have decided to play a food game here in Ionia for three days (we love playing games!)
We are focusing on chewing! and not eating in between meals (so no snacking)
chewing is very hard for a lot of people I know, so we thought to try and make foods that encourage chewing a little more, and make less so people don't over eat....I have been enjoying just putting the intention there to chew (even though I am not very good at it either) it makes me feel more calmed down! 
I don't count my chews I just try to wait until it gets sweet and liquidity!
 
For Lunch
Brown rice cooked with Pumpkin Seeds
-
Umeboshi (as a pickle, I love umeboshi with Pumpkin seeds Rice)
-
Kinpira made with Carrots, Burdock and Ginger
-
Garden Radishes blanched
-
Bancha Tea
 
~~~~
 
For Dinner
Brown Rice balls 
-
Nishime made with Onions, Carrots, Squash
-
Sunflower Seeds roasted
-
Miso Soup






You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Hi there!

    I just love your blog...makes my mouth water every time :)

    Any chance you'll be compiling a recipe book/ebook? I am just learning this way and your meals seem (and look) so wonderful (better than most I've seen in available books) -- I'll bet I could make these at home if I had the recipes!

    With love,
    Shelah

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Slider