Hawaii!!

Sunday, June 16, 2013

So I have been a away from home for a long time (two months), and I went to Austin to lend a hand to some family and I showed you guys all my food adventures there.
Then I went to Hawaii with my Boyfriend (very cliche I know;) 
and I just didn't want to be on the computer like ever!! so I took a little break...but now I am back home in the community (Yay!!) and I thought I could show you guys some of the beautiful things I saw and ate on my trip! 
then we can put the past behind and and see what we are having to eat in the community again!

I loved Maui it was so beautiful and so different then any place I have ever seen !
I made some good friends and I will always remember my time there!
So 














 









You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. i'm going to Hawaii next month. all your food looks fantastic. can you let me know which restaurants did you visit? thanks.

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Slider