The Last of the Austin Meals

Thursday, May 30, 2013


So........yeah....it has been a while...I have been super busy getting from one place (Austin Texas) to another (Maui Hawaii). But I didn't stop  cooking and taking pictures to show you guys! 
I am loving Maui so much! it so nice and warm and I get to swim in a beautiful ocean! Before I came here I always thought it was a cliche to go to Hawaii (and it is) But I just love it!!

here are the last meals I had in Austin
Meal 1 
Brown Rice 
-
Baked Sweet Potatoes
-
Steamed Broccoli and Bok-Choy

~~~~

Meal 2
Pasta  
-
Tomato Sauce made with diced tomatoes, Onions, Corn, Basil

~~~~~
Meal 3

Bulgar
-
Baked Root Vegetables Beet, Potatoes, Onions, Squash with Spices and Herbs
-
Blanched Kale with Sesame Seeds

~~~~~

Meal 4

Left Over Bulgar
-
Left over Baked Root Vegetables made into a Soup with Tofu
-
Raw Salad 
-
Steamed Carrots and Daikon

~~~

Meal 5

Bean Burritos made with Fried Kidney Beans and Corn Tortillas 
-
Blanched Vegetable Salad










You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Slider