Eating Wide All Day!!

Monday, May 13, 2013


I spent the day out and about yesterday, I didn't get the chance to cook any food (so I am making up for it today ;) 
I got some Lunch with some friends 
some times it can be tricky for me to find food 
it has to be with out dairy and meat and eggs....and most of the time you can find cold things like salad and cold wraps and stuff.....so I was pleasantly surprised to find some nice warm delicious veggie wraps and hummus! 

For Lunch
Strawberry Mango Smoothie
Pita bread with Hummus (three different kinds!)
-
Veggie wraps !

~~~
For Mid afternoon snack 
Apple Pie that my friend made!!
if you would like to make a Vegan Apple pie watch my video 

~~~~~
For Dinner We went to a friends house and she cooked us dinner
Marinated and baked tempeh with Pesto
-
Kale fruit Salad
-
Baked Potatoes 











You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Slider