Day 9: Nabe!!

Friday, May 03, 2013


Day 8!!
Only one more day of the 10 day detox diet......oh man I am so jacked about cooking now, doing this 10 day diet plan has helped me get inspired about all the other things I could make and eat....hmmm yum!

But for Day 8 we had

For Breakfast
Soft Quinoa 
-
Roasted Pumpkin Seeds
-
Miso Soup

~~~~~~~~~~

For Lunch 
Udon Noodle Salad 
with 
left over Tempeh and Vegetables from last night, 
and 
Tahini Dressing
-
Bancha Tea

~~~~~~~~

For Dinner
Nabe
with
Corn
Onion
Carrot
Broccoli
Daikon
Deep Fried Tofu Pouches 
Shitake Mushrooms
-
Lemon Shoyu Grated Daikon Dipping Sauce
-
Brown Rice









You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. How do you make the nabe? I still am not sure how to make it so that it tastes nice :) I once made it and the veggies had no taste anymore :-D

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Slider