I Love Sandwiches!!

Tuesday, May 21, 2013


I Love sandwiches ok!! ....even though my mouth is tiny and I have to make a mess when ever I eat a sandwich..I love them.. and they are so easy to make and so easy to experiment with! you can put any thing into a sandwich! 
it is dangerous not to just make a sandwich all the time and not eat any other kind of meal (cause you need your whole grain to ok, don't be skipping out on that stuff) 
but every once in a while I totally enjoy and awesome sandwich 
.......man that was a lot of talking about a sandwich 

For Lunch
Vegetable Sandwich!
with
Fried Tofu
Grated Carrot
Cucumber
Red Onion
Lettuce
Toasted whole wheat Sourdough Bread!
-
Cold Apple Juice


~~~~

For Dinner
Sweet Vegetable Millet with Onions and Carrots
-
Sauteed Kale with Smashed Tofu  
(I know I had tofu twice in one day, but hey you got to use what you have around!)
this is one of my favorite things to do with Kale!!






You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Slider