Day 8: Mochi Crepes!

Thursday, May 02, 2013

Day 8 of "Mayumi's Kitchen" 10 day Detox Diet! wow we made so far!! This is wider/richer then i usually eat on a daily basis, but I think it has worked really well for me while I am on this trip helping out my brothers family! and it has been really great to just not have to thik about what to make for a little while. and It has been super inspiring, making me just want to cook more and in more ways! and I really am happy with practicing my photography and Photoshop skills!   

Day 8

For Breakfast 
Mochi lace Crepes 
-
Apricot Sauce
-
Pressed Salad

~~~~~~~~

For Lunch
Quinoa Salad
with
left over sauteed Wakame mixed Miso Tofu
and
Fresh Salad mix

~~~~~


For Dinner
White Rice cooked with Pumpkin Seeds
(it was supposed to be Brown Rice with Almonds, but I didn't have those things)
-
Sweet and Sour Tempeh
-
Wakame Vegetable Soup







You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Slider