Widening out my cooking

Saturday, October 10, 2015

The last couple of weeks I have been cooking lunches for my Dad who hasn't been feeling to well. It can be hard sometimes to cook for someone who doesn't really feel like they want to eat anything. so my cooking has started incorporating more foods that I don't personally eat. But for him I think it can be useful at this time like I have started to learn how to cook fish!

For Lunch 
Brown Rice with Adzuki Beans
(watch and learn how to make Brown Rice here)
-
Roasted Pumpkin Seeds
-
Tempura Squash, Carrots/Onion/Burdock Nests
(watch and learn how to make Tempura here)
-
Blanched Cabbage and steamed Tofu
(watch and learn how to make Tofu here)
-
Onion Cucumber Dill Pickles 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
For Lunch
Brown Rice
(watch and learn how to make Brown Rice here)
-
Onion Cucumber Dill Pickles
-
Steamed Squash with a blanched Umeboshi Cabbage Salad
-
Arame cooked with caramelized Onions and Sesame Seeds, garnished with Scallions
-
Baked Teriyaki Salmon with a Shoyu,Rice Syrup,Garlic,Ginger Teriyaki Sauce









You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Slider