Back in the Kitchen!

Saturday, October 03, 2015

 For the last month I have been living with my dad so I could cook for him. Which has been a big change. unfortunately I had to drop a lot of things in my life (like this blog) to adjust to the new routine. 
I have been really enjoying cooking in smaller quantities unlike normally cooking for the whole 30to 50 people in the community. I have been able to experiment more and that has been fun. 
And I want to share that with everybody again! 

For Lunch
Adzuki Bean Brown Rice
(watch and learn how to make Brown Rice here)
Garnished with Roasted Sesame Seeds
-
Onion Shoyu Pickles
-
Nori
-
Kimpira made with Carrots, Burdock, and Ginger
(watch and learn how to make Kimpira here)
-
Blanched Vegetable Salad with Cabbage, Radishes, and Collard Greens. 
with a Olive Oil, Lemon, salt Dressing. 
-
Noodle shoyu Ginger Broth garnished with Cilantro

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
For Dinner
Soba Noodle
-
Vegetable stirfry with Onions,Cauliflower, Cabbage, and a bit of Wakame, and Kudzu to thicken it.
-
Pan Fried Tofu
(watch and learn how to make Tofu here)
-
Steamed Broccoli








You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Slider