Millet burger

Tuesday, April 05, 2016

When you are trying come up with things to eat for someone who doesn't have much appetite it can be quite challenging. But that is when our creativity can show it self in full force. The usual meals from the community center are amazing. I feel very grateful being able to appreciate so many talented cooks food living in ionia. every so often though. I like to sneak a bit of time and just cook for a couple of people. more room to experiment. 

For Lunch
Millet Burger 
Millet cooked with sweet Onions and Carrots 
Tofu Sautéed with Parsley and Garlic
Sweet Squash puree 
Pumpkin Vegenaise sauce on top
-
Salad with Romain Lettuce with chopped Pickles




You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Sorry Claire, I forgot to write my email address if you want to answer me. granviavai@gmail.com
    Serena

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Slider