Seitan Pot-Pie!

Thursday, April 07, 2016

Seitan Pot-Pie. Not many things that are better in this world. I was so lucky to have my sister come over and cook this thing of beauty. she made the crust all fluffy and perfect. the crust was made from White Flour, Oat Flour, Baking Powder, Salt, and Oil. made into a thick batter to be poured over the sautéed vegetable Seitan mixture. I love it this way, so chewy and soaks of the flavors of the pie much better. 
Normally I would think of Pot-pie as a dish that you need to plan a whole day to prepare. but  my sister had no plan when she walked the kitchen and it just came together so quick! 


For Lunch
Seitan Pot-Pie
with Seitan, Carrots, Onions, Burdock, Beets. 
(watch and learn how to make Seitan here)
-
Gravy made from the extra flour. 
-
Cucumber Salad with a sweet Mustard dressing
-
cucumber Pickles



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Slider