Five months with out thinking of writing,posting.......

Monday, March 21, 2016

 Five months with out thinking of writing,posting, or photography. anything creative really.
To be open and truthful it has been a intense winter. 
I with my siblings have been giving our selfs completely into the role of caretaker for my father with the support of our community. 
He has been struggling with effects of cancer for the last year. 

I felt that I did't have time for such things as blogging or any creative outlet,even cooking has been tough task.
But I have been missing the satisfaction I get from creating something. really putting in the time and making mistakes and in the end having something to share and enjoy.
I think it is important for me to do something like this , something seemingly unimportant comparison to the situation I am in. something just for myself. 

I was so happy to see that while I was absent the blog continued to get visited everyday. it makes me so happy that you enjoy this blog and all that it offers. 

Well, to get to the food.

For Lunch 
Brown Rice 
(watch and learn how to make Brown Rice here)
with Sesame butter
-
Fried Kidney Beans
-
Carrot, Cucumber Salad with Cilantro, Capers and spoonful of Vegenaise for dressing
-
Baked Squash and Sweet Potato
first boiled until slightly soft then drained and mixed with Olive Oil, Salt, Oregano
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~









You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Slider