Breakfast and Lasagna!!

Wednesday, September 04, 2013

 I haven't been cooking a lot lunches and Dinners for the place lately...pretty much because I have been making the cooking schedule for the community and (everyone cooks three times a week) I have been enjoying cooking breakfast! I get to get up early (before anyone else) and cook in the nice and quite with no distraction! 

 For Lunch we had
Brown Rice with Millet 
-
Stewed Squash and Onions 
-
Blanched Garden Veggies , Radishes, Daikon, Turnips
-
Black eyed Peas Soup 

~~~~~~
For Dinner
Lasagna!!! 
with
Beet sauce
Seitan
Broccoli 
some other vegetables (I didn't make it, Connor did! But I will find out if you want!?)
-
Salad with Lettuce from the Garden 









You Might Also Like

1 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Slider