Arugula Salad, with Tomato for the Warm Weather

Sunday, July 17, 2016

 Here I am in Asheville visiting family and quiteing down my life. And cooking! During the course of caring for my father I lost all my inspiration to cook. there was no time or energy to do much of it anyway. my family and friends were a big help. It took a long while to have real interest for it again. 
and to be real, when that goes eating good food gets harder as well. when all the emotion are in the air. seems way easier to just eat junk food and nothing else. Is like the junk feeds the dramatic side to the feelings...I don't know.
Anyway. I am trying to start my life up again. and this blog is apart of that! 
It is so wonderful and inspiring to connect with like minded people about delicous food!
so thank you all.

For Dinner
Millet with sweet Corn, Cabbage, and Onions
-
Pinto Beans Fried with Garlic
-
Arugula Salad, with Tomato, Olives, Parsley, Avocado, and Croutons 
with a Olive Oil, Salt, Vinigar dressing 
-
Miso Soup with Radish, Daikon, Bok-Choy, Broccoli, Chickpea Miso, and Wakame, 




You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Slider