Camping Food

Friday, August 01, 2014


I don't go camping that often, not because I don't Love camping!! it is  just really difficult for me to get out the door... But a little while ago I did it with a couple of friends. It was so amazing to be in the in the mountains, my favorite part is (who would have guessed) Cooking with your friends in the Mountains!!
the trick about cooking on camping trips is one pot meals.
We were gone for three days,

Dinner the first night was
Split pea stew with
Pan Fried Mochi
Home made Udon noodles (I am editing a cooking video on how to make these!)
and onions and carrots and ginger

~~~~~~~~

Lunch the next day
Buckwheat with Pasta
-
Sauteed baby Turnips

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dinner that day
Brown Rice
-
Kidney Beans with Greens
-
Fire Baked Corn Tortillas

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lunch on the Last Day!
Millet with Sweet Onions
-
Vegetable StirFry
with
Turnips, Carrots, Onions, Wakame, Kuzu 
















You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. really amazing! I recently started cooking more and more macrobiotic and your blog and videos are so inspirational and helpful! I am about to go on a road trip to Canada and was wondering if you have any posts about tips for what to bring on a road to eat as healthfully as possible. Your camping post is giving me great ideas! love camping too. Thank you for sharing your journey!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This camping food is very nice. It’s a very useful post. thanks for the efforts. Here I see many different foods. It is difficult to inhibit the temptation to look at the foods I love. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This camping food is very nice. It’s a very useful post. thanks for the efforts. Here I see many different foods. It is difficult to inhibit the temptation to look at the foods I love. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Slider