Remembering 2014

Friday, January 02, 2015

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!
wow so many amazing memories and delicious food was made this year! 
and before we hop right into the new year of Macro Food Every Day.
I thought i'd go back and pick out some of my favorite menus of 2014 and share them with you guys 
-
Natto was a big thing for me this year, I put up a video on how to make it your self as well as this beautiful meal back in February
-
-
I did some traveling in April and got to cook with my amazing friend Sanae Susuki who with her husband owns and runs a Macro restaurant in LA. and she even agreed to make this cooking video with me!
-
I love me a really good bean salad and in May a boy in the community made one of my favorites ever!
-
-
July was all about enjoying the Alaska mountains. including camp fire cooking!
-
when I was volunteering at the KI back in August there was a Gala night (very fancy) and the three course dinner with dessert just blew my mind!
-
September is when the root vegetables start coming out of the garden. 
-
October root vegetable tempura with rice salad was definitely a favorite of mine. 
(watch and learn how to make tempura here)
-
November I got to visit this amazing Macro restaurant in Amsterdam called Deshima. the food there was so good
-

I am so happy I got to share all this wonderful food with you. and thank you so much for all of your guys encouragement and interest. 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Slider