Eating in LA

Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Soooooo......I am visiting LA right now... That is why I haven't been posting in a while. it took me a while to pack and get my but down here, and to get a hold of a kitchen. 
but I am here and I am excited to keep posting if you guys are interested in seeing the Macro food while I am here.

For Lunch we went to the M cafe in Beverly Hills 
we got the macro bowls with
Brown Rice
-
Tempeh pan fried
-
Stir Fried Vegetables Brocoli, Bok-Choy, Snap Peas, Lotus Root and Kudzu
-
Carrot Daikon Pickles
-
Strawberry Short Cake 

~~~~~~~~~~

For Dinner
we made 
Udon Noodles
-
Sauteed Napa Cabbage with Dandelion Greens, and Bok-Choy, and Tofu, Onions
-
Fried Wakame with Leeks, and Corn, and Lotus Root.






You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Slider