The Beginning

Saturday, October 09, 2010

Today i wanted to start another blog. i have lots of different important aspects to my life. Art. Inspirations . and Food !
so Everyday i am going to (try)to post pictures and (maybe) recipes of Macro (hopefully)
food in my life. and in Ionia

So the last week i have been taking the whole week and cooking all three meals, everyday.
I have loved it very much. i have really learned the importance in presentation of food
(aka making the food look pretty)
it all started with Breakfast. rolled Oats and raisins
and rice milk and almonds

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. I love it. Hope you don't mind, I shared your blog link with Heidi, Maya, and Freya because I know they'll love it, too.

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Slider